Med-el Opus 2 Accessories shop

Kinjal Bhatia

Hi All,

I am from India and I search a lot over internet for best online shop to buy Med-el Opus 2 Accessories. Can any one help me by suggesting any e-commerce website who offer such accessories at India. I tried www.cishop.net and www.deafequipment.co.uk  but deafequipment is not offer their product to India and with IC-Shop total cost comes higher than India. ex dacapo power pack cost in India Rs.12500  where on CI-Shop it cost 219 euro (Approx Rs.15964)

My daughter is using opus 2 sound processor and she is hardly 5 years old. she get broken her coil cable many times and it cost me a lot here. So if anybody have any reference for online shop for Medel Opus 2 accessories , please write me on kinjalbhatia1984@gmail.com  

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm sorry you are having difficulty replacing broken parts.  In the US, we buy replacement parts straight from Med-El.

• HearPeers Heroes

In Canada we replace our parts through Med el as well. 

• HearPeers Heroes

kinjal Bhatia

i think your best bet would be to contact your audiologist. This person can get you in touch with a MEDEL rep. Or you can go to the MEDEL website and contact them. They can get you in touch with somebody that can get you the parts you need. I am very sorry that your daughter is struggling with the coil cables. Hopefully you can get taken care of soon

• HearPeers Heroes

Here is some contact info that might help you

MED-EL India Private Ltd.
#505 Pragati House, 47-48 Nehru Place, New Delhi, India | 110019 New Delhi
Phone 91-11-4160-7171 | Fax 91-11-4164-2800 | Email support@medel.in

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

In the US we must go through our Med-El CSRs

• HearPeers Heroes

There is nowhere that I know of that sells Medel accessories. As Mary Beth said, you have to go through your customer service rep. They can order anything you need. 

• 6 months later...

Hi Kinjal Bhatia,

Did you find any details. i am also facing similar issue with dcoils.

some of the coils are not having any issue for 4 to 5 months,but some goes faulty with in a week.

BR//

S.Ashok.

• 11 months later...

Kinjal Bhatia, Could you find any details regarding this online purchase option of Medel accessories in India ?

Unfortunately, we dont have any mapping centers in my town and have to travel 700 kms for any mapping or accessories needs. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Let’s tag @MED-EL Moderator for some assistance.

I have never heard of D-coils having problems.  Maybe the moderators can help you.  Wishing you the best.

• 1 month later...

Got help from MED-EL Help desk. They pointed me to their employee - Harshita. Now, its almost as seamless as online purchase !

Steps to buy accessories directly from Medel India :-

1. Contact above Medel support number for your respective state POC (point of contact) employee's contact details. 
  2. Check availability with respective POC employee and ask for the quotation of your required parts
  3. He/she will share the Med-El India bank account details to which amount to be transferred.
  4. Transfer the money and share the transaction details to her/him. Give your shipping address as well.
  5. Should receive the shipment in next 3 to 4 working days (based on your city of residence) thru DTDC-Plus.

I am from Hyderabad and have ordered 2 coil cables on Saturday-9.am . Received the courier at Monday 10.am !  

Harshita is contact person for AP/Telengana region ( Whatsapp 701 360 8553 only. 9 am to 6 pm - working days).

Kudos to Harshita for her super fast response and support ! Its not just me. I have got positive feedback on their service from few of my friends at Visakhapatnam.

• 7 months later...
On 11/6/2018 at 3:49 PM, Chitti Babu said:

Got help from MED-EL Help desk. They pointed me to their employee - Harshita. Now, its almost as seamless as online purchase !

Steps to buy accessories directly from Medel India :-

1. Contact above Medel support number for your respective state POC (point of contact) employee's contact details. 
  2. Check availability with respective POC employee and ask for the quotation of your required parts
  3. He/she will share the Med-El India bank account details to which amount to be transferred.
  4. Transfer the money and share the transaction details to her/him. Give your shipping address as well.
  5. Should receive the shipment in next 3 to 4 working days (based on your city of residence) thru DTDC-Plus.

I am from Hyderabad and have ordered 2 coil cables on Saturday-9.am . Received the courier at Monday 10.am !  

Harshita is contact person for AP/Telengana region ( Whatsapp 701 360 8553 only. 9 am to 6 pm - working days).

Kudos to Harshita for her super fast response and support ! Its not just me. I have got positive feedback on their service from few of my friends at Visakhapatnam.

Hello, I'm a father of 8yrs old bilateral implant user in ODISHA. I used to procure products from newdelhi . Can anyone suggest me local sale person in odisha . Thanks

Ravindra sahoo 7787930298. 

Hello,

I'm a father of 8yrs old bilateral implant user in ODISHA. I used to procure products from newdelhi . Can anyone suggest me local sale person in odisha . Thanks

Ravindra sahoo 7787930298. 

Hi @Rabindra sahoo

thanks for your question. Please get in touch with our MED-EL India office as mentioned above, they will know best about a local MED-EL representative in Odisha. 

Here are their contact details: 

Hope that helps! 

Kind regards, 

Verena