Tinnitus after surgery

Anni

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Anni I had a link that I used for audiobooks. I had both text and speech. I'll check and come back...

• HearPeers Heroes

So.... I can't find it there. So I will repost it for you. http://esl-bits.net/ESL.English.Listening.Short.Stories/The.Fly/01/default.html now it comes up to a particular short story the Fly. But you can go into the menu and check them out. I found it great! Best of luck. 

Thanks so much Kara! I will check it out! :) 

I have another weird question for everyone..... I went back to sprint training today and took my speech processor off and I realised  that when I run, I can hear (what I assume is my magnet)  (and I can hear it because of my good ear) rattling around in my head as I was running!!! Has anyone experienced this? I put my processor back on and ran again and the rattling stopped.  I assume it's because of the design of Med-El's magnet being able to rotate.. but is this normal to hear it while running??? It was so strange!!! (I know it sounds a little crazy!) 

• HearPeers Heroes

Well I can't answer your question I have a concerto implant but maybe Mary Beth could help. She has one of each implant. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I don't hear anything on either Implant when I run with the processors off.  I would follow up with my CI team.