Rondo 2 questions and answers

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

What questions do you have about the Rondo2?

I wonder

-is there an alternative backup battery option if the battery dies before our listening day is over? Or there is a power outage?

-will the batteries slowly lose some of their daily life like other rechargeable batteries do?  5 years is a long time for one rechargeable battery.

-will we no longer use dry kits since rechargeable batteries can not go in dry kits?

-how many mics are there?

-will Rondo 2 use natural, omni and adaptive or something else?

-how is a tether attached?

• HearPeers Heroes

Mary Beth, please, post the Rondo 2 weight and dimensions compare to the ones for the current Rondo. I know you have these numbers.

• HearPeers Heroes

Rondo weight        18.5 grams, 44.1 x 37.2 x 11.8

Rondo 2 weight     14.5 grams, 46.8 x 35.9 x 11.7

• HearPeers Heroes

I watched the Rondo 2 video again and I think @Kara of Canada is correct that the center circle is power on/off.  It also seems that side lays down on the charging pad.

It looks like one mic because the waterwear cover is designed to form a ridge around that center one.

Oddly enough, when the Rondo 2 blinks twice (Program 2?) that only happens on one of the two things that may be alert lights.  Did you notice the blue blinking?

• HearPeers Heroes

I can not see in video where put the cord for clip or fixation loop. I hope this does not disappear fron Rondo 2.