Automatic info listed at bottom of posts

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@Cara Mia

How did you set up the automatic info listed at the bottom of your posts which gives the dates you were implanted/activated and type of implants and processors?  That is a great idea.  Then people can easily see that info about each of us.  I can not find the setting that lets me enter that.

• HearPeers Heroes

There is a "Signature" tab on the left pane of our account setting page. Just enable the "View Signature" switch (ON) and enter whatever you want in the window below, then hit the "Save" button.  Do you want me to explain how to post something for an avatar ? :)  Kind of challenging you :rolleyes:

Actually, when you created the topic to guide new users around the forum features, I wanted to remind everybody how easy to add something for being more recognizable and special in our community.

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks @Cara Mia.

Okay I will add a pic to my name.  How do I do that?  I can’t let you be the only special one my friend!  Smile.

• HearPeers Heroes

I said "more special" meaning we are all special but can be even more special that that :)

Ok, to upload a profile photo, click on the arrow next to your name (right upper corner of the forum page) - click og "Profile" - click on the "profile photo" icon next to your name - choose the photo type (upload from your comp or import from URL) - upload and Save.

• HearPeers Heroes

You did indeed say “more special “. Smile 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Cara Mia  @leighf

I was able to upload a background picture but the button to upload a profile pic from photos is not working on my iPhone.

• HearPeers Heroes

I am Android person. I can see two icons for pic download. One on the left side is for a profile pic, those on the right side is just for pic (perhaps for a background picture).

Have no idea how it looks on Apple phones. Hopefully, Leigh can help.

• HearPeers Heroes

It looks the same for me.  But the left profile pic does not let me upload a pic.

• HearPeers Heroes

On my phone I have the same choice to download the picture from the hard drive or to use URL. Perhaps, it is something with compatibility. 

Waiting to hear from Leigh.

• HearPeers Heroes

We need @leighf‘s help.  Doesn’t allow me to upload a profile pic on my iPad either.  But allows a background pic upload.  Strange.

Hi @Mary Beth thanks for the tag. I've passed this onto our HearPeers technical support team. They are looking into this and will be able to give you an update soon.

Cheers,

Leigh