Headband speakers for Rondo, Sonnet or Opus 2

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I recently bought CozyPhone Lycra headband speakers to use with my Rondos.  Great sound.  Very inexpensive ($20).  The corded version is true stereo (different music to Left and Right sides).  The cool thing is that we can position the thin flat speakers anywhere in the headband that we want so we can position the speakers over our processor mics.

CozyPhones just updated their BlueTooth version.  I have not tested that version out.  It is BT and a similar headband speaker design.  It delivers the same sound to both sides though.  The good thing about that, is unilateral users receive the full sound.  @Nikki

Here is a link if you want more info.

https://www.cozyphones.com/collections/frontpage/products/bluetoothe-contour-series-sleep-headphones-with-cool-mesh-lining-ergonomic-design

@Mary Beth  I was just looking at Bluetooth beanies on Amazon.  Will check this one as well.  You know how much I look forward to hear those sounds again!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nikki

The corded version of CozyPhones has amazing sound quality.  Even typically hearing people who have listened to music with my CozyPhones can not believe the sound quality.