Your own personal style

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Hey my bionic buddies

I know we all have our own sense of creativity. How about sharing some pictures of how you have customized your processors. I think Seven has for sure made a statement with his. How about you? I would post a pic of mine but I have zero creativity. Sorry. Ok let's see em.

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana

To post a pic, go to lower left of the post you are typing. You will see 10 different icons, the first being a Twitter "T" and the last " Facebook like.

The 6th icon from the left is the picture tab. Click on it to post any pictures you have.

Hope that makes sense

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana

To post a pic, go to lower left of the post you are typing. You will see 10 different icons, the first being a Twitter "T" and the last " Facebook like.

The 6th icon from the left is the picture tab. Click on it to post any pictures you have.

Hope that makes sense

Adam

Well... Adam - it's not like that simple...

At first, the order of icons is not like yours. - ? For instance, to me, T icon is between last icons and FB I even do not have it.

On the other side, I've found icon IMAGE but it says - your pic extension is prohibited. It's .jpg format - the most common I've ever seen on or off internet...