When to use the Dryer?

nghia_2804

Hello everyone,

Can you help me confirm that how often we need to use the dryer for Sonnet 2? I have the processor for 5 days and find myself that I have never submerged it under the water for regular usage. Are we suppose to use the dryer to dry the Sonnet 2 everyday or occasionally base on the need? 

• nghia_2804 changed the title to When to use the Dryer?
  • HearPeers Heroes

I believe best practise is to use the dryer every night, to dry away any type of moisture. Just by wearing it you can get it moist from your skin and hair.

Thank you Mary Beth, that was my question right at the moment I put the processor into that box and I found a YouTube video from MedEl show me how to do it properly. Thanks God! I don’t want to set my room on 🔥 haha

Hi nghia, i dry daily. I sweat a bit, plus the earmold is in my ear for at least 16 hours a day.

The dryer is not HOT, as i have gotten up early or middle of the night and used. Its very gentle. Plus its my night storage case!

Make it part of your routine to be safe, i really dont want to have issues caused by bodily fluids added in to development lol

• 7 months later...

An fyi;

I am bimodal and place my HA in there nightly as well to dry and sterilize it at the same time.  

Yes, as required by the instructions, I remove the batteries from from Sonnet2 and my HA. 

Hiya, i was instructed to dry my oticon ha occasionally. When i go in for checkup, im told they actually have a drier that the aid is put into as part of cleaning. Mine is rechargeable, no matteries.

One night i put both devices in the drier (tired and aging lol) had to go without ha for a few hours while it charged. Funny in the morning!

Since my ha is rechargable as a whole, it needs to be recharged at night, i dont dry it every day.