First Waterwear experience

rodearly

• HearPeers Heroes

I will probably use the water wear to protect the sonnets on some of my longer workouts and not necessarilly swimming.

• HearPeers Heroes

Adam,

Since the Sonnets are water resistant you may not need to do that.

• HearPeers Heroes

I wouldn't risk it. Even if med el says it safe. Over extended periods after years is what I mean it would likely cause it to shorten it's life span.

• HearPeers Heroes

I don't like winter at all. I do love the Fall with all the splendid colours, Spring watching all the new baby animals and I definitely enjoy the heat of summer.

• HearPeers Heroes

The. Why the heck do you live in thunder bay??

• HearPeers Heroes

Marybeth

If I can protect the processors I will.

Also remember I am an Ultramarathon runner. An avg. training run will last for at least 30 miles or 6 hours

I try to keep them as dry as I can

• HearPeers Heroes

I don't like winter at all. I do love the Fall with all the splendid colours, Spring watching all the new baby animals and I definitely enjoy the heat of summer.

Canadian summer or tropical? :)

Difference can be substantial.

Are there in Thunder Bay sometimes auroras borealis? :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Sandy would know. I have seen it down here once in my life. It was an aurora borealis. It was so beautiful. All the colours swirling around in the sky.

• HearPeers Heroes

We have a great deal of humidity to go with the heat during the summer. I hate that part of it. Took a lot of getting used to coming from the north.

• HearPeers Heroes

That's right. I forgot Adam. Be careful of the shortened battery life while using the water wear on those long marathons

• HearPeers Heroes

Usually I come very well prepared as anything can happen. Why I don't do that day to day? Who knows :D

• HearPeers Heroes

That's right. I forgot Adam. Be careful of the shortened battery life while using the water wear on those long marathons

Mmm... I wasn't aware of this fact - that using of Waterwear actually shortens battery life. What is the cause of this?

• HearPeers Heroes

Sandy would know. I have seen it down here once in my life. It was an aurora borealis. It was so beautiful. All the colours swirling around in the sky.

I have read a text just 2 days ago about it.

Yeah, I thought so - I have asked it is it true like the writer of that text said.