Ade

Hello Ade, Another from the UK.

I was implanted five years ago at Cambridge where did you get yours? So pleased you like your ci and that music is good for you. I also love to listen to music and I full well remember hearing clearly for the first time... John Lennons mouth organ in Love me do. Funny how some things stick out.

Hi Laurence I had my operation and was activated at Manchester Royal believe me I can't thank them enough for what they have done to help me hear better whilst I was on the ward the nurses and doctors were fab they checked up on me every 10 to 15 mins I was in hospital for 9 hours before they discharge me funny enough with music I get emotional with it listening to it with my neckloop and my cl the sound is phenomenal I never felt emotional when I listened to music with hearing aids I can tell the big difference it has made

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi! Sometimes we get a little off topic here. We are having too much fun!!

Wow!! Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep us posted. Also keep up the good work!! It's a wild ride!!