St Peters brewery U.K.

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

I know this isn't implant related but was discussed briefly.

I figured I would see if there was any way I could find some beers from this brewery. Honestly, I was thinking I had no shot.

As it turns out, I found not only one, but 3 or 4 of the styles that they brew. All in the same store. It was a little pricey so I did not purchase any but thought I would update the beer aficionados out there.

• HearPeers Heroes

Guys, you know - in vino veritas :P

(like beer also)

• HearPeers Heroes

Guys, you know - in vino veritas :P

(like beer also)

Of course there is a horse in that race also :P - zweigelt - posip - crljenak - zinfandel: http://www.tableconversation.com/2012/09/the-new-language-of-wine.html:)

• HearPeers Heroes

The Belgian definitely sounds interesting. Have you had it, Ivana?

• HearPeers Heroes

Of course there is a horse in that race also :P - zweigelt - posip - crljenak - zinfandel: http://www.tableconversation.com/2012/09/the-new-language-of-wine.html :)

Sounds I need to spend my next vacation in the Balkans.

• HearPeers Heroes

The Belgian definitely sounds interesting. Have you had it, Ivana?

You mean this Kasteel Barista? Yes - and I am delighted! I don't remember that other beer allured me recently as this particular Kasteel. At some market this beer is known also as Kasteel Winter. I have definitely reached the point that I rather like classic types of beers than IPA. :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Sounds I need to spend my next vacation in the Balkans.

Definitely :D - wines from Dalmatia and Slavonia are particular good. There are some wine makers in California from Croatia like Grgich. 

Croatian wines are moderately strong (not like Chileans) because country has a lot of sun whether you take into account continental part of the country or the coast. 

I do not know what you can buy in the U.S. but there are some pretty good wine cultivars. There are allt tastes: sour to sweet. :)

Taking into account word Balkan, we prefer local name especially when you take into account that there is not uniform definition of the Balkan region. So, if you have opportunity try to find wines from Slavonia or Dalmatia, especially south Dalmatia like from Peljesac or one of islands like Hvar. :) 

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks for the information, Ivana. I will look the next time I'm shopping for wine.

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks for the information, Ivana. I will look the next time I'm shopping for wine.

No problem :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Today I have seen a really good short movie when we talked about wines - this is the island HVAR :)

• HearPeers Heroes

It looks like a beautiful place to visit. Thanks for sharing, Ivana.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

It looks like a beautiful place to visit. Thanks for sharing, Ivana.

It really is. ;)