Holding the Rondo3 in place during activity

Mary Beth

Thanks Mary Beth.  Where can this be found? I can’t tell from your post who the retailer is?

I’ve purchased 3 headbands for my Sonnet already. Two of them slipped off almost immediately. The other one (Hearing Henry brand) was ok, but clunky and it was a challenge to keep it so it didn’t cover up my hearing aid on the other side. I’ve worn my Rondo twice now to the gym during workouts. The #4 magnet kept it in place quite well. I have not experienced the Rondo falling off at all, but I suspect my magnet strength has a lot to do with that. I’ve not ventured into all the accessories and parts yet, so I’ve not even tried a hair clip. So many things to take it!

Thanks for your encouragement and words of wisdom today on the Google Meet!!

Heather

• HearPeers Heroes

@Heather W

That sportsband is sold by Med-El .  I have one.  It has a pocket inside for the Rondo3.  

If you go into your MyMed-El account, then select webstore, you can order it online.

If you do not yet have your MyMed-El account set up, you can place the order and pay by credit card with your customer service rep at Med-El.  If you are not sure who that is, just call their main number or email them.  They will be able to tell you who your regional CSR is.

Ordering and self paying by credit card usually means the items are shipped within a few days.

We are always happy to help.  Keep posting about your journey.  You are at the early stages.  It gets soooo much better.  Smile

• 2 months later...

I have used the gripwear and it works well for me during my workouts and also just feels extra secure at all times. 

I use the gripwear for my Sonnet coil, because it liked to fall off whenever my hair moved around, and it's noticeably better with the extra friction in place. The standard solution would be increasing magnet strength, but my skin can't handle it.

• 1 month later...

Hey all! Checking back in here! Speaking of keeping your processor on, I recently tried the activity hook for my Sonnet which is a game changer for me! I want order more (my MedEl lady is in the loop, haven’t heard back yet) but I want to just order online w/shop. For some reason I’m locked out of my account and can’t access the store. Do you know of any other way to acquire a few extra activity hooks? Just need one more at a minimum. Figured it’d be easy enough to buy online, but only if you live in Belgium haha!

• HearPeers Heroes

@SarahDunlap

Contact Med-El to get access to the Med-El shop again.  You can also contact your customer service rep to place an order.

04960F72-09DF-4FCA-8B92-DB64BCE6F715.jpeg

• Like 1