IOS16

Alberto

Apple releases the first public beta for iOS 16. Anyone having new issues with Audiostream?

No issues to date.  The last firmware update fixed a lot of connection/sound issues for many folks.  Was there something specific you were having problems with?

• Like 3

No, I was just wondering if someone has installed the new version of iOS 16 in case there are any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 8:47 AM, Alberto said:

No, I was just wondering if someone has installed the new version of iOS 16 in case there are any problems.

I have had it and usually have these major iOS dev previews and betas when they become available (iOS 13,14,15,16, etc).  The only issue that’s happening which is affecting every BT headphone, hearing devices, etc is the BT keeps getting dropped randomly and often.  They’ve not resolved it in a couple builds but are working on it.  Sonnet 2 affected, hearing aids, AirPods, etc etc all affected by this super annoying bug.  Otherwise it does fine.  Not a fan of the caption option as even on an iPhone 12 Pro Max, it covers too much imo but that’s just me.