Favorite sounds of the week

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Nikki,

Your new mantra will be: neurons that fire together, wire together!

Come on brain neuroplasticity!

• HearPeers Heroes

Patience, patience, patience..... ;)  :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Like Ivana says, patience. Take your time and enjoy. You will be amazed.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Nikki, I am so glad you moved to this topic! Sure it is going to improve. and it will happens very soon. there is no doubts here. I hope, you will tell us there was nothing challenging at work today. I want you to be surprised just like me that even with not so much hearing after activation everything sounds much clearly and recognizable than before activation. Wish you to be very active contributor to this topic and "Wow moments" one.  [/url]">http://free-happy-smileys-295.gif

Hi! Thanks everyone. I'm working at it. I'm very exhausted from a day of listening. I couldn't understand a thing without my hearing aid so I didn't fight it. Took couple of breaks with friends, took HA out and we did auditory rehab exercises by topics. It's extremely challenging but I know it will get better. It's only day one. To be continued....

• HearPeers Heroes

The getting tired will ease up as you settle into things. It definitely is a marathon and not a sprint

The getting tired will ease up as you settle into things. It definitely is a marathon and not a sprint

Well said Adam. I completely agree.

• HearPeers Heroes

Now I know that woodpeckers not just sit on the trees but they work and do it hard. That was so great to hear that again! :)

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

New sound of the week. The high frequencies of movie action sounds!!! I felt like I was at a movie theatre at home. No we don't have surround sound!!

• HearPeers Heroes

For the first time in my life, I have heard a scops owl 2 days ago. It was beautiful and soooo clear  :wub:

• HearPeers Heroes

The ocean in surround sound!

• Like 1