Lauren Posted August 30, 2022 Report Share Posted August 30, 2022 Emailed my audiologist to request the process be started for going bilateral. I did a lot of reading, got a ton of advice for/against it, and just came to the conclusion that I shouldn’t wait for my right ear to get as bad as my left ear. So 🤞. I mentioned not caring about the timeline; if it could happen before December 31 great, if not no worries. So let’s see how it plays out. Dianna, Mary Beth, Kylie and 1 other 3 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.