Bilateral

Lauren

• 3 weeks later...

I used Adaptive Intelligence-Strong for the first time at a noisy restarting last night with my aunt. Complete game changer. I could hear her clearly and also the waiter too (kind of, wasn’t perfect). I even remembered to sit with my back to the majority of the crowd. 

We’ve been having the worst winter storm this past week so my appointment today which was to be solely mapping changed to the testing one and we managed to squeeze in a quick adjustment after. 

No residual hearing in either ear, so no EAS. 

Testing was mixed results. My left ear lost ground and my right has taken off. Almost to the point where I need to do rehab with only my left side for a while. Overall, good results with areas identified to work on and adjust. Between my list and my audiologists list we made the necessary adjustments and next follow up will be in a month or two. 

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

We’ve been having the worst winter storm this past week so my appointment today which was to be solely mapping changed to the testing one and we managed to squeeze in a quick adjustment after. 

No residual hearing in either ear, so no EAS. 

Testing was mixed results. My left ear lost ground and my right has taken off. Almost to the point where I need to do rehab with only my left side for a while. Overall, good results with areas identified to work on and adjust. Between my list and my audiologists list we made the necessary adjustments and next follow up will be in a month or two. 

Congratulations 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯, I'm happy for you 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• HearPeers Heroes

@Lauren

I am glad your appt went okay.  You are a pro at aural rehab so I am sure you will get your new left side back to where it was before.  Keep us posted.