Lost Connection w/AudioStream- help?

SarahDunlap

I'm all fixed up! Med El was helpful to resolve. Thanks to Mary Beth for checking in! I'm loving this experience! I'm hearing! It's crazy! 

• Like 2

Yes, they had to replace it. We did a lot of troubleshooting. Tried to connect to a different device but the stream didn't have a signal anywhere. The new one is working perfectly!!

• Like 2

Morning sarah, im so glad it was the audiostream but you did soooo much stuff trying to fix it i bet you know alot more!

I wear my audiostream constantly now...sometimes i get ready to stream and nothing wants to get set right, i fumble a bit some times, mostly i set everything and dont have to change much, but those fumble days are a pia! I am loving having it tho!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dianna,

I feel you about the AudioStream not always picking up but I've mastered the connection now. You are right I learned a lot going through the troubleshooting procedures! Now if a start a video and the sound delays at all on the AS, I just pull the CI off, hold it next to my phone, pull the cover off and put it back on (reestablish the connection through accessibility settings but without having to go through it all) and then the video will play usually first try after reset. I would probably wear the AS more but it's kind of big for my head/ear. I have an active job so if anything ever falls off my head, it's the Sonnet w/AS. Worth it and I feel like I have super powers with the CI now. Pretty amazing. I could never understand what Mary Beth was saying about how she just "loves it" but now I "get it"! I seriously can't wait to get another one if that time ever comes! haha!

• Like 2

Lol, yes, its tough to get rolling with stuff, but it comes easily with time. I mean, i was so impatient, still have times of impatience, but oh so rewarding.

I was wearing audiostream all the time, with cold weather starting,  and hats and hoodies got tired and sore. So i put regular battery cover on. Yesterday i was getting ready for meeting and so frustrated at audiostream failure to connect. So i streamed the entire meeting on hearing aid. 

So after receiving low battery warning, realized i did not have audiostream cover on!!!!! Doh!

It kinda becomes like natural.