A new system!!! (Non implantable System)

andrea975

• HearPeers Heroes

How do you feel about this Ivana? Is it something for you??

• HearPeers Heroes

My first thoughts too were for you Ivana. Would it be viable for you?

• HearPeers Heroes

I would like to see some comparable results with the BB - we should all have in mind that losing the abutment from this story loose cca 20 dB of sound intensity. This means that signal should be more amplified and if you have greater hearing loss your aid might not be enough or even the sound of the aid can deteriorate.

Right now, my BB is not tuned up to the max but I have the ability to tune it with my fine tuner. I have reminded that although sound is louder, I lose clarity. This is a sign to me that I have overdid.

But, where I see a clear application for this invention:

a) children who are waiting for the implantation (BB is possible to implant from 5 upwards) and

B) adults who are afraid of the operation and does not want any drilling.

Also, I am pretty sure this is much better alternative than a BTE mounted on the headband which I have used for 31 years - without dents or soreness of the temporal region. 

• HearPeers Heroes

So - I am still waiting that some puzzles put together so I can qualify myself for a second implant. I really do not see any other final alternative.  :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Good to hear Ivana!!

• HearPeers Heroes

Tnx Kara - I don't want to sound pessimistic just wish that all indications are clear.
At the end, both optimists and pessimists created this world: optimists created an airplane, pessimists invented a parachute! ;)

• HearPeers Heroes

We can count on you to balance us out!! ✈️⛱ ( only thing that looked like a parachute!)

• HearPeers Heroes

We can count on you to balance us out!! ✈️⛱ ( only thing that looked like a parachute!)

Well...  :D  - even this would serve... ;)