Amazon Prime and Prime reading

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

If you have Amazon Prime, you also have Prime reading.  Prime reading allows us to read an ebook at no additional cost and also choose to listen to the ebook (narration).  When we choose narration, the text is highlighted.

ECBCE8AE-BDA5-4969-8921-997EADD85A72.png

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

How to access the narration

I downloaded the kindle app on my phone.  Selected a prime reading book from the list in the post that has audible narration in Amazon Prime.  Then it appeared in my app.  Started the book, tapped on the text and a window opened at the bottom to hit play for the narration.  If you want to change the speed, then click on the book image bottom left.

• Like 2

Thanks @Mary Beth I recently started Audible service and I was using it in my Mac which gives auto generated live caption service which helps in case I lost in between. :)  So far it's working nicely. Here is a video of how the live caption is generated along with playing the audio book which I stream directly to Rondo 3 using Audio link. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jimit

great way to connect an audiobook with text.  I have LiveCaption on our Mac desktop computer as well.  It works on everything going through the Chrome browser.

Your video does play for me.

I also have LiveCaptions on my iPhone running iOS 16.  It works on all audio on the iPhone.