Disposable Battery vs rechargeable battery

hearingmiracle

Hi anyone used disposable power one battery for CI?

how Long does it last for you?

Is it better to use disposable battery as rechargeable tend to last around 10 hours or less? 

What is your experience?

• HearPeers Heroes

Power One disposable batteries work great.  In my Sonnet processors, disposable batteries last 2 3/4 days.  Everyone's experience with battery life varies depending on many factors beyond our control.

Rechargeabke batteries last a much shorter time but of course save money because they get recharged.

Since the Sonnet rechargeable batteries are just being shipped now, there is not a lot of posts about how many hours they last for different people yet.

• HearPeers Heroes

I just commented on another thread with similar question. I have used power one with no problems

• 2 months later...

I just started using the recharge batteries they last 10 hrs for me enough for day then i switch to 2nd and overnight  recharge one I used during day. So I rotate them. The disposable last under 3 days with me. Sounds funny but its a bit lighter over my ear as adapter and battery are slightly lighter than the disposable unit. 

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

The rechargeables are finally available here in. The U.S. I however am still patiently waiting for mine. 

I have used and continue to use power one. They tend to last around 2 days if I don't used my DAI cable. As far as weight, I can't tell a difference