Artone TVB+

Kara of Canada

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi guys! I recently purchased the Artone TVB+. I bought it for use at my church. Since we have lots of little kids there I get a lot of background noise. So I tried it while using telecoil only mode and it was amazing! It can be used as a portable mini microphone and I just placed it on  the pulpit next to where the speaker would be!! It was great I got great sound and it canceled most of the background noise because of close proximity to the microphone. It is usable with tv and streaming music etc. So you use it with a blue tooth neckloop and pair it. Then it streams wonderfully. I didn't however like it too much for tv. Right now we have an old one so its not wifi compatible. So I could plug it into the headphone port and use it that way but it gave some static. So that's my review for you guys. It's more affordable than the Rogers pen or other technologies  I purchased it online for $160 CDN. It arrived in three days. 

• HearPeers Heroes

The Artone TVB (not the TVB+) works great with older TVs.  I just plugged it into the red and white audio out jacks.  Great sound quality.  It has a slight lag in audio.

• HearPeers Heroes

Sounds like a winner.

about how much do they cost, or does it depend?

• HearPeers Heroes

The Artone TVB is $59.00 US

the Artone TVB+ is more expensive because it also functions as a remote mic.

• HearPeers Heroes

Exactly! That's why I jumped on it. The Rogers Pen is $2000 CDN