Sonnet 2 or Rhondo 3?

GVAYERS

I am a new CI user, with single sided hearing loss. They have given me 2 processors- Sonnet 2 and Rhondo 3. I can keep them both or exchange one to have two of the same model. I think I prefer the Sonnet 2 and am thinking about exchanging the Rhondo 3 for a second Sonnet 2. I am 65 years old, and find the Sonnet 2 more useful. ( it stays on better, does not fall off, I can wear a hat). Am I missing something about the Rhondo3 that I should consider keeping it? 

• HearPeers Heroes

@GVAYERS

If you are in or near water often the Rondo3 is more comfortable in waterwear.  Other than that, it’s just personal preference.  Congratulations on your CI.

Hi there gvayers! Im 66, had my ci for a year. I have sonnet2 eas and very happy. I wish i had a rondo3 to try but only received one processor. I dont have a preference but i love the capabilities of the sonnet2, i f i were able to take up bike riding again i would love the charge-and-go of a rondo.

Thank you both for your quick input. This helps. 
Mary Beth - I am not in water very much at all, so that does not push me toward the Rhondo 3.  If I were in or around water, I could just go without the processor. (I am blessed to have decent hearing in my right ear, so I could still function adequately).

Dianna - Bicycling and other active pursuits are a consideration that I need to think about. 

Thank you both. 
GV 

• HearPeers Heroes

@GVAYERS

I find the Sonnet better for bike riding and active pursuits because it is easier to wear a helmet with the thin DL-coil than the thicker Rondo3 and it stays in place better.