Sherie R

Sherie R

Hello,

I was implanted 5 years ago with bilateral implants and don't know many people with CI. I am interested in knowing others with implants and their experiences. I am delighted with mine! 

• HearPeers Heroes

Wow welcome to Hearpeers!! I have been implanted unilaterally for one year. I'm from Canada as you can see!! The gang will all come at some point! To say hi!! 

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes... First Batman from the other part of the world :P

Hi Sherie - I am not a CI implantee, but just stopped by to wave you...:)

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Sherie! Nice to meet you here ? I joined a few weeks ago after getting my left implant on October 18th and then switched on November 11th. Been rocking and rolling since ? Learning and hearing all sorts of new sounds!!  You will love the forum, so many awesome people and of course many CI recipients with the exception of Batman Ivana (Bonebridge) in the previous post ? 

• HearPeers Heroes

Welcome!  I have bilateral implants (1 year 8 months and 1 year) and love them!  Which part of the US are you from?

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Sherie. I was implanted last September and switched on in November. I found here a lot of answer to my questions whith shares of others. In ad, you can will read real people on comments. 

With patience, read the posts on forum, experiences, and doubts of each one. You will learn a huge, and I'm sure you will find answer at least in some of your questions. I'm sure you have your own experience in five years to share with us.

You're in good "coffee bar" with great people in it to spend some hours betewwn week.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Sherie

please excuse my late response but welcome to the forum. This is a great group of folks from all over the world. Please check in from time to time. We would love to hear from you.

Hello Sheri,

Welcome to the group.  On here you will be able to connect with other CI users around the globe. :-)