Possible visit to Innsbruck and Med-El HQ

Tim

• Members

My son works in Hanover, Germany so  I'm looking at making a visit in late March or late June or July.  That made me think it might be interesting to see if there is any reason to visit Med-El HQ after activation. 

Doing a search for "Innsbruck" it looks like there have been Med-El events like an in-person meetup in Innsbruck, the music festival, and Mary Beth had a chance to meet with people there and demo design changes.

Is there a way to check on activities at Med-El HQ or any kind of ambassador program for CI visitors? 

Tim

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Tim

While there is not a list of future events at headquarters for CI users, there have been CI users who visited  headquarters when they were traveling in Austria.  Just reach out to @MED-EL Moderatorto see if a visit is possible during the time you will be there.

• Like 1

Hi Tim, thanks for reaching out. We have sent you a private message with further information. Would you please check?

Kind regards,
Gordana

• 2 weeks later...