Mic covers

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@Hila

I saw you had a question about Sonnet mic covers.  Do you have the version 2 Sonnet mic cover which does not require removing the hook to change out?

I ordered new ones aboit a month ago and yet to replace them ..  also read somewhere they are new design but I wasn't sure what to look for.  Thanks for the video.  I'm just nervous about replacing mic covers as I had to turn in my processor twice because the head unit just separated along that same area and one of my processors is at 5 years so I am a bit nervous to mess with it.  

Thank you so much for the video - I need to get to it!

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Hila

I change my Sonnet mic covers every 2 months.  This revised design is much easier. Good luck!

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 9:19 AM, Mary Beth said:

@Hila

I change my Sonnet mic covers every 2 months.  This revised design is much easier. Good luck!

Still trying to pick my options. Nice to see that the covers are easier to change now.  I finally changed my mic cover after 3 years recently, Covid timewarp. Me Bad. The difference was slight though.