Hearpeers in Germany

hadron

• HearPeers Heroes

Cara, contact the admins here. They might look into it for you. I'm not sure the logistics to pull it off but it can't hurt to ask

• HearPeers Heroes

If you look closely it states Hearpeers is currently only in English. If you click on the HearPeers Forum Link you get directed to this site.

This appeared on World Hearing day. It has this nice looking Hearing Loss page with links to HearPeers forum, hearing buddies and info on hearing loss. The hearing buddies part looks nice.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hadron,

I believe the U.K. also has HeerPeers, or buddies, listed like this German site does.  I wish they did something like this in the US. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Adam, personally, I am very comfortable with our forum in English/ I would like Russian users of CIs have an opportunity of communicate anything related CI in a HearPeers format.

• HearPeers Heroes

Cara,

We will not give you up without a fight!  Smile.  Welcome back!

• HearPeers Heroes

All for one and one for all!?????

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

I completely agree with you Cara

• HearPeers Heroes

Mary Beth has a point! Don't think you are going anywhere!!

• HearPeers Heroes

Hadron, seems like a nice concept. Interested to see if they add some stuff to hearpeers here in the U.S.

• HearPeers Heroes

Well, they have just add a direct link toward our forum, but I think - that' s the point; not separating us than connecting us. If there is possibility to add sort of translation service like in FB where almost any language can be translated into a domicile one.... This would be great... [emoji1]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• HearPeers Heroes

No. I am not going anywhere. Actually, this is the inly forum I use. Set up Tapatalk on my cell  to see what is it - crazy amount of forums..... looks like there are a huge flock of graphomaniacs out there....  And we are in that company now :)

• HearPeers Heroes

[emoji16] graphomaniacs you say Cara...?

Glad you like it - there are forums around the world about almost everything...[emoji16]

• HearPeers Heroes

It is good to know but really, is it a good idea to have dozens of forums in different languages? Is it not better to have a single forum with all languajes (separated by each languaje thread) on it? All the information could be in same site. If anyone can not find information in his language, always could go to english thread forum to find it.

i am thinking out loud

• HearPeers Heroes
It is good to know but really, is it a good idea to have dozens of forums in different languages? Is it not better to have a single forum with all languajes (separated by each languaje thread) on it? All the information could be in same site. If anyone can not find information in his language, always could go to english thread forum to find it.
i am thinking out loud

Hello Valentin,

Forums I have mentioned are about different things: cars, bycicles, miscellanous, tourism, technology.
So Tapatalk is only a platform where people can search exactly what they are interested for instead googling them - who knows whether they would even find them...?

So HP is just one among other forums. According to my knowledge, Germans talk very good English. But, if not - there is always translate option.

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana, The idea of Tapatalk, is good. I understood that Hearpeers opened a forum in other languaje.

You have right. Cara ask about Forum in Russian so I understood bad.

• HearPeers Heroes

They did, but we'll see how their website will develop. Up to now, it points into the direction of this one, English spoken forum.

• HearPeers Heroes

Interested to see how this developes. I think I will check out tapatalk