RONDO - Any Recipients?

Sid

• HearPeers Heroes

How about saying that the Rondo is not a hearing device but an extended memory bank that plugs into the brain, bit like an SD card on a mobile phone. That'll raise an eye or two! Laughing

Ha! I like some of those answers. I might well try them - wouldn't be surprised if a few people fall for them as it does look so futuristic!

No-one has asked me so far but then I do live in England and we are much too polite to ask.....

Ha! I like some of those answers. I might well try them - wouldn't be surprised if a few people fall for them as it does look so futuristic!

No-one has asked me so far but then I do live in England and we are much too polite to ask.....

Martin, You should try them in company.  Reactions are bound to be priceless. You could also spot someone staring at your RONDO and surprise them by taking it off and them putting it back on your head.  that is always good for a chuckle.  good luck!

• HearPeers Heroes

"surprise them by taking it off and them putting it back on your head."

Especially if you make it look like a difficult strained job of pulling it off and making some painful snapping sound! Ewwww. lol

• HearPeers Heroes

How about saying that the Rondo is not a hearing device but an extended memory bank that plugs into the brain, bit like an SD card on a mobile phone. That'll raise an eye or two! Laughing

Good old British humour...Cool

There is a joke in my country: what's written on the control table when Fiat 500 (the old one) crash into the one new shiny BMW: the USB stick succesfully plugged in. Please....Sealed

• HearPeers Heroes

So Lisa, I get the idea that you kinda like the Rondo?? Just a hunch.

• HearPeers Heroes

So Lisa, I get the idea that you kinda like the Rondo?? Just a hunch.