Kanso or Rondo users please advise

Anni

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

I wonder if matte nail polish would adhere to that shiny hair clip for people who want the clip to be discreet and have short hair?

I tried both spray and brush nothing work for me

Hi thanks .. yes that did help .. I work in a nosy environment and have lab meetings .. also work with animals so they get very loud .. Also I go to the gym and dance to ..  

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dave in Pittsburgh

hmmm....I wonder if hair stylists would have clips that would work and be more discreet?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

I saw wig clips that could work but they are sold in large quantities, like 60, so I didn't bother to buy. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2017 at 6:51 AM, Anni said:

Hi everyone, I am currently trying to decide between the Kanso or Rondo.  I am very active (sprinter and hurdler with regular training sessions) and I have been told that the Rondo may not stay on well (in general, not just with sports).  Has anyone experienced this? Any Kanso / Rondo users I'd love your opinions! Thank you in advance! 

Hi  I got the kanso reason as it has two microphones on it where the rondo has only one . Plus the kanso is smaller . Alittle  thicker not by much . Also the nucleus 7 that you have the option of getting as well as the kanso . So on the ear Bluetooth and off the ear ( not blue tooth) ..  hope this helps .. you can also get a stronger magnet to . 

On 6/20/2017 at 6:51 AM, Anni said:

Hi everyone, I am currently trying to decide between the Kanso or Rondo.  I am very active (sprinter and hurdler with regular training sessions) and I have been told that the Rondo may not stay on well (in general, not just with sports).  Has anyone experienced this? Any Kanso / Rondo users I'd love your opinions! Thank you in advance!