Decision

Daniela Kučerova

Hello friends!

my name is Daniela I am 37 years old and I am slowly loosing my hearness from my 17. Now I was advised to try KI. I have Phonak hear kid but I dont use it a Lot. I Dont hear a high tones but I noticed that year by year is for my more difficult to understand the speach. As I am still hearing I am affraid that I will loose the hearniss completely after I pass the opereation... is Here somebody WHO decided for KI despite of the fact he/she still live without any hearing equipments???

thank you

Daniela

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Daniela. Welcome to the group!! Hearing loss comes in so many forms that not many people experience the same thing. I started to loose my hearing as a baby from meningitis. So it's been a long jouney. I wear a hearing aid in my left ear and a CI on my right. Usually when we get a CI. there is no other options left so we take the plunge and hope for the best. I too had nothing to lose and it has totally changed my life!! I can talk on the phone again and listen to music!! Please ask as many questions as you feel comfortable. Best of luck on your journey!! 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Welcome to the group Daniela!

Ask as many questions as you need ?