WOW stereo sound input easily with the Rondo!

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

This is interesting. I can see at Cozy website this is not avaliable yet but I put it in my "wish list" :-)

Thank you Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Let us know what you think about it, if you get one when it becomes available.

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@Valentin

Have you tried one of these with your Rondo CozyPhones yet?

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Mary Beth, I saw your link because it's received inbox. Here the link don't show itself.

@Admin

Probably to avoid spam. I tagged Admin know if it is possible to allow links in "good guys" in the forum :)

I can not buy anything to Amazon know. They have a lot of issues to ship to my area. But Really is interesting. People here to know what Mary Beth share to us, go to amazon.com, copy and paste this: 

Jumbl Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Calling & A2DP Audio Streaming Adapter/Receiver - Black

Thank you for sharing Mary Beth.

• HearPeers Heroes

I don't know exactly. I commented to because your link here don't show, but I can see in email. For this reason i tag to Admin. We wait till Monday for they comment to us.

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

So I'm here trying to order my stuff on Amazon. I wanted to order the Cozy Phones. Is it a good idea to also get the wireless Bluetooth adapter? Also this works with both the Sonnet and the Rondo right? 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Jewel

It is August!  Yay!  You have your surgery this month!

I ordered my Cozy Phones straight from their website and chose the active headband, Lycra mesh for under $20.

https://www.cozyphones.com/products/lycra-headband-headphones

They are great flat speaker headphones that can be placed anywhere within the headband so you can line it up with your processor mics.

For Rondo/Rondo 2, if you wear it upside down it looks fine and lines up with the Rondo/Rondo 2 mic placement.  For Sonnet/Opus 2 it can be worn right side up and line up with the mic placement.  Oddly enough for me with Rondo and my magnet strengths, the flat speakers attach magnetically to my Rondos without even using the headband!

Such great sound for $20.

If you are unilateral, set your device so all sound goes to one side or you will miss part of the music.

They plug into any headphone jack.

If you don’t want to be plugged into your device, you can buy the BT adapter.  I have not tested that out and do not know if bilateral users would lose the true stereo effect of the CozyPhone speakers when using the BT adapter.

I love CozyPhones with my Rondos when I want to plug into a headphone jack (like plugging into the ALD at a Broadway play) and when the Artone would face EMI (like when flying).  Otherwise I use my Artone with my Rondos.

I don’t use CozyPhones with my Sonnets because I use BOSE QC35 BT headphones, Artone BT neckloop and when I need to directly plug into a headphone jack I use music links.

http://www.tecear.com/Music_Link.htm