Opus 2 repair Procedure

Ashok

Dear All,

My daughter using opus 2 for last 3 years , processor went faulty last week. 

i have given the processor for repair, and spoke with Med-el representative. he said processor need to be dispatched from Innsbruck to india.

anyone have idea how much time it will take for the complete process. also is there any option to extend the warranty of the processor(normally it comes with 3 years warranty period in India).

BR//

S.Ashok.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Ashok

I am sorry to read of your daughter's Opus 2 needing to be sent away for repair.  I am sure she is missing it.  I will tag @leighf from Med El so that she can point you in the right direction to find answers to your questions.  Wishing your daughter the best.

19 hours ago, Ashok said:

Dear All,

My daughter using opus 2 for last 3 years , processor went faulty last week. 

i have given the processor for repair, and spoke with Med-el representative. he said processor need to be dispatched from Innsbruck to india.

anyone have idea how much time it will take for the complete process. also is there any option to extend the warranty of the processor(normally it comes with 3 years warranty period in India).

BR//

S.Ashok.

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for reaching out to the HearPeers community about your daughter. Your local MED-EL Representative would be your best contact as they have the specific information for your case, including warranty details and regulations in your country. I would recommend to stay in close contact with them. I have also sent you contact details of a local MED-EL Representative in a private message - they will be able to assist with more information for your enquiry. 

Kind regards,

Leigh

HearPeers Support Team

Hi  Leigh,

Thanks a lot for the details.i have not received the  contact details of a local MED-EL Representative.

could you please share the details to my mail id- ashokee417@yahoo.com

BR//

S.Ashok.