favorite WOW moments

Mary Beth

I haven't been having an easy time with activation but earlier was playing around with my AudioStream and forgot it was on. Also didn't realize it had automatically connected to my phone. Anyways, I'd been having issues with audio on my phone when using InnoCaption so over the long weekend turned it off and forgot about that too.

Just recently, I got a tune in my left ear and realized it was my phone ringing. I was in a work meeting so couldn't answer anyways, but did have to return it quickly as I recognized the number as being the office an SLP I've been waitlisted with. Of course my phone streams to the AudioStream and before I know it I'm on my first actual call with just the processor and am at least catching all the important stuff. To cut a long story I have a virtual appointment for today in like 30 minutes and did that with just my processor, no HA or captioned call. It was far from perfect, but still gave me a much needed boost.

• Like 3