odd topics

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

I see we have had our fare share of unusual posts here lateley. Geez, leave for a few days and you miss all the fun.

Those actually all came in today: we've been hacked or spammed or whatever the word is!

• HearPeers Heroes

yepper, looks that way, Hopefully Pablo or somebody sees them, I have reported each and blocked them as well. We will see if we get any more.

The forum is actually quite public.  If you google something, people can access the topics and read them.  So nothing is private and they need to sign in to add a comment, but perhaps they can by-pass that since they already have access to the pages?  One should be careful knowing that we are not just communicating to those listed in the forum.

Adam, we left some of the fun for you, tho. How good is your ginger at tapping the Report button? I hearJohn Cleese, Eric Idle and Co., SPAM, SPAM......

• HearPeers Heroes

Apparently not good enough. Oh well, I'm sure those that know what they are doing will get things sorted out.

• HearPeers Heroes

Looks like everyone at Med El is on holidays - I messaged a few of them over the weekend about all these spammers and I haven't got a reply from anyone.

Sorry about the mess. I think I got rid of all our new "friends" and their most helpful posts about German Salads, Search Engine Optimization and other less savory topics.

Thanks to all of you for the heads-up!