new one going live

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Good luck on your activation tomorrow Brian. we cant wait to hear how things go. if you happen to take pictures or video please post so we can watch your miracle happening. Cant wait to hear about it. Cool

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Brian, good luck tomorrow. I had my mapping today (number 3)

• HearPeers Heroes

Thumb Up Mr. AB Cool

Thanks guys, It is hard to believe tomorrow is the day. It had been 70 days in silent. Trying not to get run over was the hardest part, had some close call.Surprised Had a muffler fell off my truck was good to feel the roar of the engine. But had to fix that to keep the peace for the hearing folks. It a strange feeling to get back into the hearing world. Hope I get some sleep tonight. I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

• HearPeers Heroes

Brian we cannot wait to hear about it. Hoping you slept well and looking forward to your report. Try to remember the goal here is just to hear something. You'll have plenty of time to figure out all of the awesome sounds you will be hearing.

Cheers.

Thanks Adam, I did sleep good. My worry is over and it is all coming back, just amazing. I posted my result on Activation Day.

• HearPeers Heroes

Great to hear. I have already read it. congratulations!!