DID YOU KNOW?

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

That if you ever have the chance to visit Medel headquarters in Austria, you can meet the actual person who made your implant? How cool is that???

that would be pretty cool.  I know just what my first question would be...  (hint: it would be moisture-related) Cool

All in favor of scheduling a group visit to Innsbruck, please chime in. All in favor of riding mtn bikes in Innsbruck with the MedElites, pls raise your hands and chime in.

ME,!!!

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm in

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAuJMrOp1udITFHLfprDx

• HearPeers Heroes

Me too please but I prefer motorbike to mountain bike!

• HearPeers Heroes

Me too please but I prefer motorbike to mountain bike!

Sandy, I was lucky enough to ride a bike from London to Dubrovnik and return a few years ago - probably the best riding I've ever done.

• HearPeers Heroes

Matt, I was lucky to spend 7 years travelling around the world on a motorbike - details - New Zealand, Australia, northern, central and Eastern Europe plus a large part of the USA, it was great fun and met so many fantastic, interesting people!

I'll be with the group having coffee and pastries with the lazier MedEl elite on the banks of the local river... Danube?

I'll be with the group having coffee and pastries with the lazier MedEl elite on the banks of the local river... Danube?

Lisa, the river in question is called the Inn and is a tributary of the Danube.  Just remember, have everything "mit schlag" (whipped cream) Ja?

Sid, you are paying for the group! Business class for all of us! It is cheaper than First class.Cool

Chuckie,  will you wear your OPUS 2?

Alternate motorized transportation could be arranged but gas is very expensive.  Leg power is cheap!

• HearPeers Heroes

Since I don't own a bike, I'll be hanging  with lisa drinking some coffee.

• HearPeers Heroes

Huh guyZ 'n girlZ - few days off and I have something to seeCool

Sorry, but now I have to enjoy in my advantage: Innsbruck is approximately 2,5h driving from my home town - how cool is that? Cool

And secondly, I do not know who actually made up the Bonebridge (it has evolved from Soundbridge as legend says) - but 2 days before I have met a chief of Bonebridge department of Med-El in Innsbruck. Laughing He came to adjust my beast for the first time. Tongue out

P:S: Matt, you were in Croatia??Surprised

Of course - everybody on bikes, that part of Austria is so beautiful that if I had to explain someone how paradise should look like - it would be Tirol.