Design Your Skin Competition

Hi everyone,

Check out MED-EL's Design Your Skin competition over on Facebook. To celebrate skins for RONDO and OPUS 2, we've got a competition where you can win a free skin!

Just upload your design and get as many votes as you can.

Good luck!

• HearPeers Heroes

Charles, you realize you have created a monster once John sees this don't you? knowing him they should be entertaining though.

Hmmm, I'm liking the discreet, almost-invisible brown Rondo..... need to build up my courage to be more flashy..... dare I?

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes Lisa you dare! Just think of the number of people that once they see your creation, will want to know what it is. Multitudes will become informed and the word will get out at how great technology is!

• 3 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

it seems this competition has finished and the winners are:

1.  Jasmina Matko Kolšek,

2.  Iris Kočevar,

3.  Catrin Grönvall.

With extreme appreciation, I would like to congratulate to my neighbours, Jasmina and Iris from Slovenia. Laughing

• 4 weeks later...

My son is dying to get the UNC Tarheel skinits. Does anyone know how many you get in a Rondo kit? Do you buy them individually or do you get 2 Rondos and a fine tuner?

I understand being discreet with your color choice, but our family is Tarheel proud (class of '92)! He wears the anthracite, so we're hoping it would also make them easier to spot if they fall off.

Hi Patrice,

The medel.com website has a link to the Skinit Instructions which shows a breakdown of the skins included with each package. You can see them here. The RONDO package includes skins for: RONDO, FineTuner (front and back), Mini Battery Pack, and the RONDO Battery Pack that is used with the Mini Battery Pack.

It is obviously imperative you get these before basketball season starts back up!

Thanks Charles! That's exactly the info I needed. Didn't I see you at the Walk for Hearing last weekend in Clemmons?

post-16-14302598867019_thumb.jpg