New to HearsPeers

Dorothy

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Carol and welcome!  Wishing you the best on Thursday.  When you feel up to it, let us know how things went.

Welcome @Carol, congratulations and all the best for the surgery. I wish you the best and a quick recovery. Keep us posted about your rehab please, stick around :)

Good luck to you and keep us posted 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Carol. Welcome to HP. Hope all goes well on Thursday. What a great way for you to start the summer!! ?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

You will have some late summer fun!

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Carol  I’m then Ontario girl here! Let me know if you have any questions. I too had my surgery at Sunnybrook.  

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, it's me again!  I just got word this afternoon that I am finally going to have surgery for my Cochlear Implant.  Imagine my surprise when I was told that it will be next Tuesday, July 3rd!  I was certain that it would take at least 5 weeks before I would get a date for surgery as I only contacted the doctor's office today to start the process to reschedule.  Here's hoping there are no surprises between now and then that would cause me to have to cancel again!  Any and all good thoughts and best wishes are appreciated!

• Like 4

• HearPeers Heroes

That's great @Dorothy. I hope all goes well next week. We will certainly be cheering you on ?. Please keep us posted. 

That is good news @Dorothy!!. I wish you the best in surgery and recovery. Keep us posted.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dorothy

Wishing you the best!  Keep us posted.  We are rooting you on.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Dorothy - I had mine on a kind of rushed basis too, the surgeon's schedule opened up and I said, heck yeah, grab it.  It was nice, I didn't have to brood for weeks.  :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Dorothy - I had mine on a kind of rushed basis too, the surgeon's schedule opened up and I said, heck yeah, grab it.  It was nice, I didn't have to brood for weeks.  :)