Has anyone of you signed up for Rondo2 news?

stream2525

• HearPeers Heroes

Just read that the Plus Rondo promo is back!!! 

• HearPeers Heroes

I just saw that!  Yay for you!

3D76E5FC-46DD-442D-AA03-D1A87E69B35B.jpeg

• HearPeers Heroes

What is the plusRondo thing ?

Is it only for the USA?

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @stream2525

Yes the promotion is only for the USA. All orders for CIs received between now and approval/availability (about fall) will entitle a person to a voucher for a free Rondo 2.

• HearPeers Heroes

This promo has been announced in the US.  Med-El has offered promos in other countries at other times.  Contact Med-El to see about promos in other countries or visit the Med-El website for those countries.

It’s a great promo.  I fell into the past plus Rondo promo and I love my Rondos!

• HearPeers Heroes

I would love this promo. I have messaged Med El Canada. I will let you all know the result. 

• HearPeers Heroes

At our HLAA chapter meeting today, our MedEl rep was on hand and described the promo.

As of March 7- last week - new recipients will receive a voucher in their kit for the “next generation” Rondo 

• HearPeers Heroes

Has anyone been notified on Rondo2 ?

Here in Australia they are still offering the Rondo. But as I'm still to make a decision as to which brand to choose, the audiologist told me that Medel are willing to give me the Rondo 2 instead. I'm still tossing between AB and Medel.

11 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

When are you having your surgery @stranger?

I don't know yet, I have an appointment with the surgeon Wednesday next week, I supposed I will know after that.

On 15. 3. 2018 at 6:23 AM, stranger said:

Here in Australia they are still offering the Rondo. But as I'm still to make a decision as to which brand to choose, the audiologist told me that Medel are willing to give me the Rondo 2 instead. I'm still tossing between AB and Medel.

Interesting decision being from a country where Cochlear ltd came from :)

On 3/16/2018 at 7:22 PM, dare_v said:

Interesting decision being from a country where Cochlear ltd came from :)

Hi dare_v, it has not been easy. After lots of research I concluded that Cochlear is behind AB and Medel in regards to implants, but all audiologists and both doctors I have been going still push for Cochlear of course as they are local. As expected, they talk wonders about Cochlear but I'm still firm in my decision of going with AB or Medel.