Other uses for waterwear covers

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

As many of you know, I LOVE my Rondos in their waterwear covers!  I use them in the ocean, pool, hot tub, lake, etc. (secured to me)

Recently, I have been thinking of other times (not in water) when using the waterwear covers will be helpful to me.  I use Energizer Silver Oxide 357 batteries so battery life is a full 12 hours.

Long walks on a windy beach (excellent with wind....much better than the Sonnets)

When working on sanding wood projects.

While boating, even if I do not plan to be in the water.

Things sound awesome with Rondos in waterwear covers so there is no loss of sound quality for me.  I think I will expand the waterwear use.  

• HearPeers Heroes

These are the batteries I use in waterwear.  Although they cost more than LR44 batteries, they last two to three times as long.  For long days of waterwear use, it gets expensive if you have to use two seals just to change the batteries after 4-6 hours when using LR44 batteries.  The seals are one time use only.  Although Med-El lists silver oxide 357 batteries as options for waterwear use, the US Med-El branch does not sell them.  They only sell LR44 for Rondo waterwear use.  I am thankful to Kitty who gave me a package of silver oxide 357 to try.  Before then, we were calling my Rondos “Cinderella ears” on the beach.

I purchase these in bulk online when I find a good price.  I have used them for over 2 years and they work fabulously.

ED942F5C-7F14-4AC3-AC4E-CB5581D791E7.jpeg