Rehab tools for adults

Jdashiell

• HearPeers Heroes

I have tried several rehab tools.

Primarily AB Clix and iAngelSound, both on the iPad

since my activation Friday 4/20/18, I have found ABClix to provide no sound, I have tried restarting iPad, removing and reinstalling AB Clix to no avail. I still get no sound from that app. I have searched AB website to troubleshoot, again to no avail. 

Does anyone else have this problem?

• HearPeers Heroes

No It works on my iPad.

sorry.

• HearPeers Heroes

Troubleshooting ideas.....

Play music or another audio source from your iPad and make sure you can hear it.

if yes,   Open AB CLIX and while it is open confirm the iPad volume setting and where it is sending sound (headphones or speakers)

Which OS is on your iPad?

• HearPeers Heroes

Did you also try setting the switch that shows orange the other way?  Some apps require that.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes I tried all of those options which is weird because the only app that has no audio is AB Clix. 

Ipad only has 1 OS, iOS. Unless you do some fancy hacking- which begs the question, Why?

• HearPeers Heroes

iPad OS iOS comes in many updated versions.  Which number are you running?  They updated the CLIX app to work with iOS11 I believe.

• HearPeers Heroes

I am using 11.3 but it says it works with 6.0 or later 

sorry.  I am out of ideas.  Bummer though because it is a terrific app for aural rehab

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@Jdashiell make sure that your device isn't sending audio to a Bluetooth accessory, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn off Bluetooth.

• HearPeers Heroes

I haven’t had that issue. Using my iPad and IOS 11.3 for ABClix and Angel Sounds. Did anybody know that the Rogers 21 02 boot for Sonnet is having many faulty ones? I can’t get mine on. My audi is taking care of it. I was surprised. I wanted to use it the other day. I couldn’t get the cover to slide closed. It’s too small!! I tried it on my other processor same thing. Too bad it so costly! Although. Mine is under warranty for now. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I had not heard about that.  That’s too bad.  

@Jewel, since you are traveling out of country you may want your audiologist to make sure your Roger 21 fits and works at your activation.  Just a suggestion.