Dorothy Posted April 29, 2018 Report Share Posted April 29, 2018 I was scheduled to have my Cochlear Implant surgery on Friday the 27th, and I see that some of you have been sending me best wishes, etc. Unfortunately, when I went for my surgery, after speaking with a nurse and my doctor, it was determined that my surgery should be postponed indefinitely. My husband had been, and still is, hospitalized with a Staph infection in his blood. The doctor felt that it was too big of a risk for me to proceed at that time. To say I was/am disappointed would truly be an understatement! Thanks again for your encouragement, I will be in touch and asking for your good thoughts, wishes and prayers when I am able to reschedule! Dorothy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.