Adam Fitzgerald's status

jpl2ci

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks Kristie,

We are in the learning stages of this new challenge. We will right the ship, i think it will take a little time but I'm up for the challenge.

Thanks again

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Adam, glad you're back from the hospital, don't know how I missed all this previously. Anyway, my thoughts are with you, update when you can!

• HearPeers Heroes

Miriam,

Good to see you back posting. it has been a little while. I am doing well. still have some challenges to learn about and overcome but i think we are headed in the right direction. Thank you so much for asking, it really does mean a lot. i will be sure to keep everyone posted.

Yes, I have been a "goner" for a while, but like mentioned before, it's not the same here without you! :)

I'm learning more and more about this forum, things I didn't "find" before, I even started requesting friends. I think I need a class on HearPeers, lol.

I will do some google searching on your diagnose, sounds very scary, again glad you're doing better.

I'm learning more and more about this forum, things I didn't "find" before, I even started requesting friends. I think I need a class on HearPeers, lol.

Online registration for HearPeers for Dummies will open as soon as the healthcare.gov website is up and running.  In the meantime, you can send small, unmarked bills, nothing larger than a $50 to PO Box 699, Durham, NC, c/o Mellie T Elephant. She may trumpet her answers to you, however.  Please note that she is wearing both the OPUS2 and RONDO.

Online registration for HearPeers for Dummies will open as soon as the healthcare.gov website is up and running.  In the meantime, you can send small, unmarked bills, nothing larger than a $50 to PO Box 699, Durham, NC, c/o Mellie T Elephant. She may trumpet her answers to you, however.  Please note that she is wearing both the OPUS2 and RONDO.

post-277-14302598868142_thumb.jpg

Yes, I have been a "goner" for a while, but like mentioned before, it's not the same here without you! :)

I will do some google searching on your diagnose, sounds very scary, again glad you're doing better.

Hi Miriam,

Just an FYI that we do have a set of "how to" videos for HearPeers at this link.

Despite what John says, Mellie is an elephant and is willing to work for peanuts.

Have a great weekend!

John, I'm laughing so hard - love it!!

Charles, thank you, I will check it out! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Adam, you and John are both so funny, I like reading your comments (they seam to be, um, EVERYWHERE btw! lol) always. I will keep encouraging.

I have some pictures from Walk4Hearing ready to post, not sure where to post them though, on my "wall"? Not sure who can see them since I don't have that many friends on here yet.

No offense Charles, I WILL check "how to" videos soon, promise! Just haven't had time yet... Innocent I have a whole of 5 friends on HeerPears as of now, so does that mean only those friends can see my pictures or?

Oh duh, great idea, should've thought of that...  Thanks John! Will post pics to my Walk4Hearing topic then, makes a ton of sense! Lol :)