Microphone cover

Mary Featherston

• HearPeers Heroes

It was my first one. I was having issues with loudness. Not being able to hear well enough. I had it remapped and it didn’t help. I couldn’t make it sound good for my levels. Needed more volume so they just replaced it. No fuss. I kept all the spare things attached to the processor. Only sending back the bare bones. But that was the only time. It was in the first year. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kara of Canada

Have you had a chance yet to listen to music that has stereo effects with around the ear headphones?  That still blows me away!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kara of Canada

When you are at a store that has around the ear high quality headphones, test them out.  The true stereo effect of hearing different musical sounds on the left versus the right is amazing!  

I like the neckloops too but they deliver a mono sound....same to both sides.

• HearPeers Heroes

Right. I have been tempted to try them out. I’ll think more about it and get out there. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kara of Canada

Download a song that we know has stereo effects like the original I heard it through the grapevine.......Then test it out and see what you think.  I love it.  It makes me feel like I was plopped right down in the middle of the band.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kara of Canada

Download a song that we know has stereo effects like the original I heard it through the grapevine.......Then test it out and see what you think.  I love it.  It makes me feel like I was plopped right down in the middle of the band.

On 7/28/2018 at 7:03 PM, Mary Featherston said:

@Mary Beth -- yes, when I met with Landon she showed me how to use the DL-coil to catch it, and I actually did, but dropped it when I was putting it back in the hole.  I'd buy some extras - i prefer to have it too even though I doubt my earhook would drop off - but I never got the email about the direct-mail website from Med-El.  Did anyone?  @MED-EL Moderator, do you know anything about that?

Hi Mary, 

You can contact your US Team for information about that website sign-up. I've sent you a private message with contact details.

Cheers! - HearPeers Support Team