Surgery August 21

Jewel

Hi @Jane, doctor told me 2 weeks off from the GYM. I waited a week more, I was getting tired at the end of the day after work, besides, I felt a bit lazy too. So I started on week 4 slowly without weights and increasing just a little doing a lot of reps between sets. This was like doing weight lifting with cardio, oh boy, I couldn't keep up with the routine on the first week. Second week was similar to first week and on the third week I started increasing weight again reducing reps until things got normal.

@Daniel the Stranger thanks for the input ! I think getting back to it may be easier this time I’m not so nervous with something “foreign “ in my head plus this time I’m so much less sore and tender ..I will probably wait 4 weeks until after activation ..that’s not too long to be away from working out ☺️

• Thanks 1

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel in reference to a netti pot I use hydrasense. Same kind of thing. SPprays a small stream of saline up your nose. I love the stuff. Also at the pharmacy. Not sure of in the states. I’ll google it for you. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Kara of Canada

I looked up Hydrasense but you have to keep buying the packets to use in the bottle. That would be hard cos if I run out of packets I wouldn't be able to use the Hydrasense bottle. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Wow. I don’t buy that one. Well all it is is purified salt water. Since you live in Jamaica you might be able to find it there. Then a small netti pot would do the job.