Greater personal control over adjustments...?

Neil

I wonder if Med-El would provide some type of app that would allow us CI wearers to have greater control over making adjustments to the sounds we hear.

Having them done in an audiologist office is one thing...But then in a conference room with a group of people - Well, that is just something else. It would be nice to have some control on adjustments that we can find the comfort zone for any particular environment.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Neil

Which settings would you like to be able to control?

Have you used or try your fine tuner?

Do you have a Roger Pen and if so have you used or tried it,I find RogercPen works very well along with the Fine Tuner

If you don’t mind my asking what part of the U.S. do you live ,I find it interesting where folks are from,I am in Pittsburgh Pa

14 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Neil

Which settings would you like to be able to control?

I wish I had control over everything. Though I realize tht there should be limitations (as not to do damage to myself).

11 hours ago, Dave in Pittsburgh said:

Have you used or try your fine tuner?

Do you have a Roger Pen and if so have you used or tried it,I find RogercPen works very well along with the Fine Tuner

Yes I tried the tuner. And yes I have Roger Pen

11 hours ago, Dave in Pittsburgh said:

If you don’t mind my asking what part of the U.S. do you live ,I find it interesting where folks are from,I am in Pittsburgh Pa

New York Area...and I wish we could get a group together in this area (Rockland/Orange/Westchester Counties) for periodic get-togethers. (It is not always practical to travel into NYC).

Thanks for follow-up comments/questions. I do have an appointment for another adjustment, and will see what we can accomplish.

That is great you have a appointment comming up be sure to take Roger and the fine tuner.Make a log of what environment you are having difficulty in this will help.Yes here in Pittsburgh we have a great MedEl Rep and she has gathering  often,it’s a shame you aren’t closer.

Good luck keep in touch