Alicativos para reabilitação

Sonia

Não há aplicações on line para reabilitação auditiva em português - PT?

Preciso de orientações para poder descodificar a prosódia da fala em português, sem leitura orofacial.

Um obrigado.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Sonia

I do not know of any aural rehab apps in Portuguese.  Sorry.

However these types of activities with a friend or family member will also be a great form of aural rehab.

-choose 3 words that have differing number of parts.  Person says each word to you so you know what they sound like.  Then with no visual cues, the person randomly says those words and you repeat based on number of parts.

-person says a short phrase to you.  You repeat.  Aim for repeated success so start easy.  You may need to start with the phrases written down so you have a reference.

-listen to an audio book while following along with the text.  Sometimes audiobooks for children help at first because the reader may speak slower.

-listen to a podcast online while following along with the transcript

If you reach out to Med-El in your area, they may have some suggestions too.

• HearPeers Heroes

We can ask the moderator team maybe they can help you with that. @Sonia  @MED-EL Moderator  Sonia is looking for some help with rehab on Portuguese. Maybe you can hook her up with a team member in her area. 

Thanks for the tag Kara :). 

@Sonia we have several rehabilitation materials in Portuguese. This brochure is all about Music and Rehab and this one is for young children). 

In addition, we also have a blog in Portuguese which is filled with useful rehab tips (https://blog.medel.com/pt-br/dicas-e-truques/). 

I hope this helps. 

Kind regards, 

Mary 

thanks Kara and Mary.

Sim, tenho o artone MAX3 e vou comprar telemóvel Iphone com telebobina integrada . Uso ás vezes o telemóvel em viva voz em ambientes silenciosos como em casa.

15 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Sonia

I do not know of any aural rehab apps in Portuguese.  Sorry.

However these types of activities with a friend or family member will also be a great form of aural rehab.

-choose 3 words that have differing number of parts.  Person says each word to you so you know what they sound like.  Then with no visual cues, the person randomly says those words and you repeat based on number of parts.

-person says a short phrase to you.  You repeat.  Aim for repeated success so start easy.  You may need to start with the phrases written down so you have a reference.

-listen to an audio book while following along with the text.  Sometimes audiobooks for children help at first because the reader may speak slower.

-listen to a podcast online while following along with the transcript

If you reach out to Med-El in your area, they may have some suggestions too. 

Sim Mary tudo certo como dizes.

Tenho escutado muito áudios com texto e frases escritas.

Estou no bom caminho apenas demora muito tempo para descodificar a prosódia da fala sem leitura.

Apanho muitas palavras soltas , não consigo contextualiza las em frases mas não deve demorar muito tempo e os meus sons em bilateral (sonnet e rondo2) ainda estão a abrir com mais agudos para melhorar a descriminação.

Muito obrigada Mary

• HearPeers Heroes

@Sonia

Sounds like you are on a good path.  Everyone’s journey is unique.  Keep training!

• HearPeers Heroes

Although "Angel Sounds" is not in Portuguese or other languages, I'm Spanish and I use and It helped me a lot the first months after being activated.  it with some options that don't need an specific language to understand it. 

Other resources that you can to listen are the spotify themes selected by MED EL implanted users.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2USG4LCeBOZixFjRRtrIuB