I want to apoloze to everyone I misunderstand

Carolmarie

I thought I was getting the rondo 2 on October 4 but when I got there she misunderstood the email it was for the Audi training to work with rondo 2

so until my Audi get training then I get my rondo 2my Audi said it will before I go on vacation in November 

i need to get my right ear done soon or I will go nut with th audio noices it is frustrating not being able to hear

it is like a game between the two ears when I put on rondo on the left side the right side start screaming music from the 70ty

i couldn’t get them to understand I have to have both on so now I have to wait

• HearPeers Heroes

@Carolmarie

No problem at all.  In the US we have people hoping Rondo 2 is released soon and people hoping it is delayed.  Smile.  People who have vouchers want it now!  People who are scheduled for surgery and hoping to fall into plus Rondo 2 want their surgeries before the promo ends.

Smile.

• HearPeers Heroes
5 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Carolmarie

No problem at all.  In the US we have people hoping Rondo 2 is released soon and people hoping it is delayed.  Smile.  People who have vouchers want it now!  People who are scheduled for surgery and hoping to fall into plus Rondo 2 want their surgeries before the promo ends.

Smile.

I'm in both of those groups.  ?