Glad I came here

Hopefulme

I know this might probably sound cheesy but for some reason I feel good that I signed up for this forum. I am not yet qualifying  for cochlear implants but learning from beautiful souls here who have experienced same journey as yours really feels good. In a world where hearing is taken for granted, we unite here to hear. I feel confident enough that I am ready to face the hearing loss journey. I know it’s scary, it always will be but reading the posts here from people who got implanted or are in that process, helps in not feeling alone and left out.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Hopefulme

I am glad you found us too.  A group like this would’ve been quite helpful to me while dealing with my progressive hearing loss.

• HearPeers Heroes
37 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Hopefulme

I am glad you found us too.  A group like this would’ve been quite helpful to me while dealing with my progressive hearing loss.

Wow, would it ever.  I was struggling for decades.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Hopefulme

Glad you're enjoying the forum. I can relate. If it weren't for this forum I may not have proceeded with surgery yet but I learned so much from the experienced HPs. 

When you finally qualify for your CIs you will be excited for sure and we want to be around to hear all about it ?