DarlaHS

I received a huge box in the post today. Everything that was on back order arrived on my doorstep. Received my dry box, rechargeable batteries, and my fine tuner. I understand everything about my fine tuner except for the program buttons. I could not locate anything on the net that gave instructions for use. Also, am I suppose to carry my fine tuner with me at all times?

• HearPeers Heroes

@DarlaHS

I am glad everything arrived.

Our audiologists decide which FineTuner features to have active.

Program buttons allow us to move to the 4 different program slots.  Ask your audiologist what has been put in each slot.  Since you didn’t have a Fine Tuner, your audiologist may have only used slot 1 for now.

• HearPeers Heroes

@DarlaHS - I carry mine almost all the time.  Last night I had dinner with a friend at a very noisy restaurant and would have been very unhappy if I hadn't had my Fine Tuner to put my processor on the right program.

I have synced both sonnets. Found information on YouTube. 

I still don’t know how to do programs or change settings. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@DarlaHS

Do you have an appt scheduled soon with your audiologist?  If yes, it may be easier if she shows you.  If not, we will try to explain things here the best we can.

• HearPeers Heroes

Here is the YouTube video that shows you how to change things on the fine tuner. If you can see in the picture the fine tuner  see the buttons with the dots those are the program buttons  1,2,3,4  so depending on how many programs you have those would be the buttons to use. 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

I have bilaterial Sonnets and recently received my bilaterial Rondos. I am trying to use the Sonnets and Rondos alternately with each other.  To keep things simple I use just one of every accessory I can.  One dryer box, one roger pen etc.  Can I sync the Rondos to the fine tuner that I have already synced my Sonnets to.  Will the fine tuner just change the processors I currently have turned on and wearing or will it change all of them or maybe the closest to.  It will really simplify keeping track of which fine tuner to use.  Sorry to take up your time but I looked through the topics and have found an answer to this question yet.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Marv

Congratulations on your Rondos.

We can use one FineTuner BUT we would have to sync the processors to the FineTuner EVERY time we switched between Sonnets and Rondos.  It may be much more convenient to sync Sonnets to one FineTuner and Rondos to the other FineTuner.  You can put a small sticker on the FineTuner to let you know which set of processors is currently synced to it.