BT dongle to use with CozyPhones for phone

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I am trying to help someone come up with a handsfree option for using her phone WITHOUT needing to be on MT nor T.  Her work environment produces too much electromagnetic interference using telecoil.

BT headphones are an option (like BOSE QC35)

Roger transmitter and Roger receivers are an option 

In trying to find a cheaper option, I thought of CozyPhones with a BT dongle that enables phone calls.

Has anyone ever used a BT dongle like this? Did it work well?  This one looks similar to the Artone but instead of a neckloop, there is a headphone jack.

https://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Bluetooth-Headphone-Adapter-Controls/dp/B01HRYAP1K?SubscriptionId=AKIAIO2RQXPTSEG5TJDQ&tag=lightning04-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01HRYAP1K

• HearPeers Heroes

I love using the Artone with my tablet. Everything is super clear! It seems to hold the charge well. I have only charged it once and I have used it for several hours since and it is still going! Wish it was coming in the Rondo2 box. I could use a backup, 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

I love the Artone as well and bought a second one to have for long listening days.  Unfortunately my friend can’t use MT or T at work due to electromagnetic interference with the telecoil.