Hope this one makes the cut! 

That was quick! So you have to return the faulty one and pay for postage @Mary Beth

In the US when items are under warranty with Med-El, they send shipping labels for needed returns.  It is quite a quick and easy process.  Terrific customer service.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:18 PM, Mary Beth said:

@Mary Featherston

Is it this one?  Same company.  New model.  Looks like it may hold 2 Sonnets better than the white model and it is USB.

https://www.flow-med.com/product/dry-space-uv/

A580187D-A3B1-41BB-89FB-A8B34E54AD79.png

This is the dryer that l have! Also she told me that I will be receiving a Rondo2 ( l believe it was 2) from Med El,in the near future,as part of a promo that's happening.I wasn't expecting that,but it's a great surprise!

@GraniPeggy

That is exciting.  I believe Dr. Pillsbury’s practice is a two processor center.  Having a back up processor is very helpful.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:53 PM, Mary Beth said:

@GraniPeggy

That is exciting.  I believe Dr. Pillsbury’s practice is a two processor center.  Having a back up processor is very helpful.

You are right,Mary Beth,l did receive a back up processor! It was a relief,too,because I'd already wondered how I'd manage if the original one needed repair!

Well how should we proceed to be sure our dry boxes are not actually malfunctioning?

After this experience, I will turn my dry kits on to test them while wearing my processors from time to time.

4 years into this journey and still learning!